Rio 2016 Olympics Inspired Nail Art

2 Comments
HI THERE!

I wanted to create a look for Rio 2016 Olympics. I know it's not perfect but I really wanted to do it for a change. 

Hope you like it.




Here are all the nail polishes I've used. 




Flormar Supermatte Lily White

Flormar Full Color Lemoncello - Yellow

Flormar Pretty P24 - Green

Alix Avien 163 - Dark Blue

Golden Rose Wow! 72  - Light Blue

Golden Rose Matte -12 Black 

China Glaze 237 Pure Torture  - Red nailpolish









I must say that I was pretty challenged while drawing my country's flag, Turkey. 

But I'm proud to draw our flag and show my support!


I used Flormar's nail art brush, dotting pen and a pin.



First I applied 2 neat coats of Flormar Supermatte Lily White on my nails.




Then, I simply draw Rio, Olympics circles, numbers and Turkey's flag.



If you like it, you can go to my Instagram account and give a like!




I wish luck to Turkey and other countries !



Have a nice day...




You may also like

2 yorum:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/