MANI OF THE DAY -1- (Flormar Pearly Salmon Dust)

0 Comments
Hi everyone. 

Here is my first MANI OF THE DAY and my guest is Flormar Pearly Salmon Dust.




Flormar's Pearly Collection aims to give you shine like a pearl shines. 
It does that nicely. This is my first nail polish from this collection.

It's not a completely nude nail polish.




It made my nails eye-catching because of its shine.



Its formula is very different. It's like foam, I think. Thick but it needs to be applied 2 coats.


It is a different color.


It's a simple but useful color for everyday looks.

It stays on my nails perfectly for 2 days.



It contains glitters. You can see above.


You can give this color and collection a chance.

What do you think?


Have a nice day...











You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/