BOW STAMPED OMBRE NAIL ART

0 Comments
Hello! 

Here is another nail art design I've created today.

I stamped little bows on ombre nails.



All the nail polishes I've used creating this design are;


Lulaa peel off liquid tape 

Details at: 
Flormar Nail Enamel 398 Blue Black

Flormar Nail Enamel  402 Bright Coral

Note  Nail Enamel 06 Cream Beige


Stamping Plate:

( I bough it from Aliexpress)


Firstly, I applied 2 coats of Note Nail Enamel 06 Cream Beige.


Before ombre part, I applied Lulaa Liquid Latex to protect my nails.


Then, I applied Flormar Nail Enamel  402 Bright Coral and

Note  Nail Enamel 06 Cream Beige onto my sponge for ombre part.

Details for stamping is here: Ombre Nail Art 




After peeling of Lulaa, here is my clean hand :)


Then, I stamped the bow by using Flormar Nail Enamel 398 Blue Black.


Details for stamping is here: 

HOW TO DO STAMPING NAIL ART


Do you like it? I would be very happy if you share your comments.


Have a nice day!








You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/