MANI OF THE DAY -2- Avon Nailwear Pro+ Green Goddess

0 Comments
Hi there!

Today's manicure will be Avon Nailwear Pro+ Green Goddess.


It is  green overall but as I see, it contains a normal (?) dark green, khaki green and gold glitters.


If you like green, it is the right choice for a different shade of green.




It was a gift from a purchase I had on Avon. I didn't choose the color, but I like it.


You can see its color vividly on this photo:



It is 2 coats on all of the photos.
I can say that it is a bit holographic.

Its formula is thin, 2 coats are perfect.



WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DO YOU LIKE THIS COLOR?


You can check my instagram for more looks here:



You can check MANI OF THE DAY -1- here.

Have a lovely day!









You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/