STRIPING TAPE LINE WITH FLOWER STICKERS NAIL ART

0 Comments
HI agaın!

Striping tape is a cheap nail art product. I bought mine on Aliexpress






I used China Glaze nail polishes which are a gift from a friend.





China Glaze 653 Solar Power


China Glaze 868 Peachy Keen





Firstly, I applied a piece of striping tape in the middle of my nails .




I divided into 2 sections.




Then, I applied orange  nail polish, 





Now, the yellow polish.




After that, I pulled the tape with the help of a tweezer.


The result is...







I've done a lot of nice designs using tapes but you should give time,patience  and effort to do it.



I used nail stickers from Lionesse.




Here is how to apply it:



I picked and put the stickers onto my nails with a tweezer.


I put stickers in the midle. You can place it on the edges.too.





As a top coat, I used Rimmel London 3D Plumping Top Coat to make my design glossier.





What do you think?


ALL THE STEPS ON ONE PHOTO






Please share your comments with me.




HAVE A NICE DAY.









You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/