HOW TO DO dry brush technique NAIL ART

0 Comments
Here is my version of dry brush technique nail art.



In this technique, I used four nail polishes and their brushes.



You can use any different colors. I used these summer shades.






Before using colorful polishes, I used Flormar Light Summer  LS03 as a base nail polish.










Here are the steps:

Take the extra nail polish from the brush as shown on the photo.




But you need to take extra nail polish on a sheet of paper.



Then I applied this Golden Rose Express Dry 29 on my nail randomly.




Then, I applied Golden Rose Paris Collection 259 randomly, too.




Finally, I filled all the empty blanks with  Flormar Full Color Lemoncello.







Here are all the steps in one photo.





You can use 2 or more colors.




Dry Brush Technique is open to create very different patterns.




I will apply this technique with different colors and patterns.



Hope you like it, too.



Please, comment below and share your opinions with me.



TAKE CARE...






















You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/