FLORMAR MATTE M27 HAVANA and M29 HIGH SOCIETY SWATCHES & REVIEW

0 Comments
Today I'm gonna swatch and review my latest shopping.

 You can read it in 


I'm gonna share Flormar Matte Nail Enamel M27 Havana and M29 High Society

 Flormar Matte M27 Havana



This nail polish is matte but glitters in it. This color was in old Satin Matte line, they put this color in Matte line.






Its color is khaki. Therefore, it contains green and brown.








In all of the Havana photos, it is 2 coats.

If you apply a top coat on it, you can have glitter nail polish as well.

It is a different color.





It is a bit hard to remove this polish as it has glitters.


               Flormar Matte M29 High Society


This is a very different dark green. It looks it's a bit holographic.





I love this color.




But is a thin nail polish. I applied 3 coats and got the full look.








WITH   GEL TOP COAT







Do you know any different color from Flormar Matte Collection?






They are good in lasting and low-priced. I recommend these colors.







HAVE A NICE DAY!






You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/