FLORAL flower pattern NAIL ART

0 Comments
Here is one of my latest nail art.


This one is a flower patterned design.







You only need nail polish and a pin.





I used Golden Rose Express Dry 26 on this design.



It is simple but cute.





Here are the steps;

Firstly, I put a drop of nail polish on a sheet of paper.




Then, I got the nail polish by the pin head.I created small dots to create a circle.

I used yellow nail polish to make the middle part of the flower.




You can see the steps easily here:




I used a middle sized pin head If you use smaller or bigger pin head you might have problems or you can get much smaller or bigger flowers.


I repeated every steps above on all of my nails.


After these, I used Flormar Plus Quartz 003 Glitter Touch to make my my design more elegant.






What do you think?




If you share your opinions, I will be very happy!






Have a nice day...
























You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/