DEBORAH SMALTO GEL EFFECT NAIL POLISH NO: 54 REVIEW AND SWATCHES

0 Comments

Hi!
Today's review is about Deborah Gel Effect 54.


I bought this nail polish 2-3 months ago.


It was 5-6 TL.
It is a nice shade of maroon.


       1. FORM: It is a thick nail polish. You can apply one coat and have a full look. But I prefer two coats for the full color of the shade and durability.  



              However , when I first used it it was this nice thick but this time it became more thick and I didn't like it.


           I wonder if it is out of date or something.


       2. LONGEVITY: It does save you 2 days for 2 coats. I can't promise another day.







       3. QUALITY FOR THIS PRICE : I can have same effect with cheaper nail polishes like Flormar Nail Enamel.




       4. DRYING TIME : It dries very fast. It dries so fast that you need to apply it with one stroke. I don't know maybe because its formula is gone bad.



             Ok, will I buy another bottle when I used up ( I never used up a nail polish completely) ?



                 NO.  I won't buy another color from this line of Deborah, either.




See you on the next post!


You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/