FLORMAR 394 GOLDEN ORCHID & 392 HOLOGRAPHIC SILVER SWATCHES

0 Comments
Hi everyone. 

Hope you're OK but I'm not. I have the flu.

Today I'm gonna show you Flormar's so-called holographic nail polishes.

These are on the line of Flormar Nail Enamel.


FLORMAR  394 GOLDEN ORCHID



As you can see, this polish has golden glitters in it. 

It doesn't say that I'm holographic but I can say that Flormar has tried to it.


It is hard to remove as it contains a lot of glitters.



If you are looking for a cheap holoic nail polish, you can consider buying it.



FLORMAR 392 HOLOGRAPHIC SILVER




This is more successful than Golden Orchid in holo.


This is flash used photo. You can see its glitters.


It is 3 coats on the photos.



You can increase its effect by applying more coats as its formula is thin.


I like this color more.




What do you think?


You can give them a chance, I think.

I want to find out cheaper holographic nail polishes.



Do you happen to know?


Please let me know.




Have a nice weekend...





You may also like

Hiç yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/