Rimmel London Rita Ora 60 Seconds 860 Bestival Blue Review and Swatches

0 Comments


Hello everyone,

This is going to be my first blog entry.


I would like to begin with a beautiful nail polish which is Rimmel London Rita Ora 60 Seconds 860 Bestival Blue.

NAIL POLISH


I bought this nailpolish last summer. I think it is great for summer but who cares? If you like you can use it every time.


NAIL POLISH


It doesn't dry in 60 Seconds as the title says it. It dries very fast  (2-3 minutes) though.

Its formula is thick. One coat is enough but I use it 2 coats anyway.

NAIL POLISH

As you can see above, its brush is very thick.

 It has those one-step brushes.

Durability?


I usually can't bear same shade not more than 3 days but I can say that you can use it 2 days at least.


NAIL POLISH


OVERALL :


It is a nice shade and its price is affordable .

I totally love this nail polish.

I recommend it to you too.



Goodbye for now!






You may also like

HiƧ yorum yok:

Search This Blog

Pinterest Gallery

https://tr.pinterest.com/guzellikkosem/